Sunday, November 16, 2008

2008-11-16 Sunday

My presentation at Seattle Code Camp v4.0 (held in Redmond, WA at the Digipen facility) went well yesterday. The topic was well received - and there was plenty of discussion amongst the attendees. During my previous presentation at Code Camp v3.0 I gave away some nice prizes - the best of which was a 320GB external USB drive. Yesterday I raised the bar - and gave away a 500GB external USB drive. My next presentation door prize will include a 1TB external USB drive.


Tonight I downloaded Drupal-6.6 - and must say it looks very very slick.
Drupal won Packt’s annual Open Source Content Management System (CMS) Award



I happened to come across a new blog tonight: SOA Probe, by Robert Morschel, Chief Architect at Neptune Software. He's written some very interesting posts - as well as some articles that have been published on SOA World Magazine: Is SOA Non-Trivial?

Another very useful blog I came across tonight: Sara Ford's Visual Studio 2008 Tip of the Day - as well as JasonHailey.com

This coming week is an important SOA event:
14th International SOA World Conference & Expo 2008 West will take place on November 19-21, 2008 at The Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, CA.

DeviceGuru.com - 16 interviews with Linux Kernel hackers

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.