Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009-01-01 Thursday - New Year Goals


  1. Spend more time contributing to Open Source projects


  2. Publish more articles and white papers


  3. Donate my services to a selected non-profit


  4. Fund a selected entrepreneur through Kiva.org ("Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty")


  5. Complete the book I started in 2008 for Packt Publishing


  6. Attend QCON 2009 (in San Francisco?) [my 2nd]


  7. Read Dean Wampler's upcoming book on Scala


  8. Make a trip to Asia to scout out possible locations and engineers


  9. Add 100 new professional connections to my LinkedIn network - currently at 169


  10. Add a new conference to attend for my own professional development

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.