Friday, May 15, 2009

2009-05-15 Friday - Mule Galaxy SQL Server Notes

I spent some time this week exploring the integration of the Mule Galaxy Enterprise Edition (Registry/Repository) with external relational databases (the default configuration uses Derby).

My first exercise was to see if I could get Galaxy to work with MySQL. That was very straightforward and worked with no hiccups.

My next exercise was to see if I could configure Galaxy to work with Microsoft SQL Server 2005.

It appears that I've encountered something unusual - and so submitted two potential bug reports to the Mule Galaxy development team:

GALAXY-422: Using Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 2.0 (sqljdbc4.jar) will throw java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file


GALAXY-423: Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver 1.2 (sqljdbc.jar) will throw java.lang.NumberFormatException: multiple points at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString


I'll update this posting as my research continues...

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.