Monday, September 20, 2021

2021-09-20 Monday - ERP Subject-Matter Expert (SME) Resources

(Image by Radoan Tanvir from Pixabay)

 

My blog post in which I've begun organizing links to some of my background reading/research related to developing SME-level of expertise in a number of ERP related domains - and some of the resources that might be of interest to others (e.g., Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transportation, Inventory Management, Facilities Planning and Management, Operations Management).

 

 This week I'm starting a deep dive into Oracle Cloud ERP (21C) documentation

 

Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP recognized as a Leader in 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core
https://www.oracle.com/erp/what-is-erp/best-erp/

  • Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises   
  • Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises
  • Applications ERP What is ERP?
  • Oracle cloud ERP leadership

Selected Oracle Cloud ERP 21C documentation links:


As part of my background reading and research - to expand my mental model and expertise as a Subject-Matter Expert (SME) in ERP - and the variously related domains - I'm also assembling a list of additional resources (books, articles, videos, podcasts, etc.)

 

YouTube Videos, re: Oracle ERP Cloud:

Channel: MIT

Channel: Oracle

 
Channel: Ora Trainings
 

General Article Links: 

 

General ERP and Related Domain Books:

(Caveat - I have not yet read these...still doing my discovery, categorizing, and stack-ranking...)
 
These are some of the books I think would be broadly of interest to others - and a few that I am particularly interested in reading.  As I often am involved in mentoring folks - I want to include materials that would be appropriate for beginner/junior - as well as senior - team members.

Domain Focus: ERP
 
Domain Focus: Supply Chain Management
  • Supply Chain Management For Dummies
    • KM:  I have found  quite a few of the "...For Dummies" series of books to often be excellent as a first-step in developing an initial awareness and orientation for a given domain. 

 
Domain Focus: Logistics & Transportation
Domain Focus: Inventory Management 
 
Domain Focus: Operations Management

 

These are slightly older ERP-related books, but, which  I think may have value in them as foundational  / orienting:

 

 

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.