Sunday, July 23, 2023

2023-07-23 Sunday - EA Modeling Tools: Readiness Assessment & Selection Guidance

 

book cover, (c) 2023 Kelvin D. Meeks

Has your organization tried - and failed - to establish an EA Modeling Tool?

Has the failure of some other organization - to successfully establish an EA Modeling Tool - prevented you from being able to convince your leadership team to adopt one?

Do you feel overwhelmed by the internal arguments against an EA Modeling Tool - and wish that you had the time to craft a comprehensive set of arguments for the WHY?

Do you wish that you had someone on your team that has "done it before"? 

Someone like a "mountain guide" to help you and your team "plan your route" - and avoid the problems that could derail your efforts?

That's why I'm writing this book.

 

I was originally intending to just write a blog post - but as I drafted the outline of the blog post - I realized that I would need to actually write a book to provide sufficient treatment of the material. 

Today, just the outline - is 26 pages...and will continue to evolve. 

I plan to self-publish the book before October 1st, 2023 - so check back on this page for more details on how you can purchase the book.

If you would like to be notified when the book is available for purchase, you can drop me an email (kmeeks@intltechventures.com)

2023-08-05 Saturday - update

  • Rough layout is now 90 pages, 18 chapters + References & Bibliography
  • While pondering what price to set for the book - I turned to the wisdom of Douglas Adams ("the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything") - and will sell it for $42 (also the amount it would cost for someone to treat me to a mocha for a week at my favorite local coffee shop...which seems like a fair trade for the decades of knowledge and experience I'm sharing in the book).

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.