Sunday, May 22, 2022

2022-05-22 Sunday - Book Review - Deep Learning with Python, 2nd Edition

 

(image source: Amazon.com)

Deep Learning with Python, 2nd Edition, by François Chollet

 

I will use a word that I reserve for only the very best writing: "Crisp".

The author takes the reader on a journey of discovery - and carefully explains concepts, techniques, and strategies.

There are so many good books in the AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning space - this is my #1 recommendation for anyone wanting to initially explore Deep Learning.

 

Note:

I suggested this book, for acquisition, to the Bellevue Public Library (King County, Washington State) - which was subsequently acquired - and allowed me to be the first library member to read it.

 

 

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.