Sunday, October 13, 2019

2019-10-13 Sunday - Book Review - SharePoint Online from Scratch




My Amazon Review:
When I started my search for a useful text to accelerate my learning curve of SharePoint Online, I did an exhaustive examination of the Table of Contents of almost every recently published SharePoint book available on Amazon.

Peter's organization of the information in his book was exceptionally notable - and was my first purchase. My intuition was correct - and I have not been disappointed. His writing is concise - and provides immediate actionable value.

Later, I found that Peter has also provided excellent supplemental information on his web site - and his YouTube channel videos are very helpful as well.


A github repository I've started to organize my lessons learned - as I find other useful resources, books, videos, presentations, tips, and tricks:

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.