Friday, September 20, 2019

InsureTech Connect 2019, Las Vegas

Source: ITC 2019 Brochure

I will be in Las Vegas, September 23-25, 2019 - for the InsureTech Connect 2019 Conference.

I'm attending as a member of the Media (as a freelance journalist) - with gratitude to the InsureTech Connect organizers who have graciously agreed to provide me with a Media Pass. 

My writing focus will be on three areas:
  1. Interesting new and innovative technologies showcased by start-ups (with a particular interest in any Open Source contributions);
  2. Examples of adoption of artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, robotics - by larger enterprises (success - as well as lessons learned/failures);
  3. Profile pieces on interesting start-up/founder stories.

I'll be posting articles to this blog, as well as to the following LinkedIn insurance-related groups:

Additionally, I will be writing news articles for submission (on speculation) to a number of other publications, such as:
  • Forbes 
  • CIO
    • This may be a bit more of a challenge, as I just learned "does not publish contributed articles" - but, I have contacted Amy Bennett, Executive Editor.
  • InfoQ.com
  • TechCrunch.com
  • ...and others, based on the particular topic/slant  (e.g. Open Source, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Robotics, etc.)




No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.