Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014-12-23 Tuesday - Ray Dalio's Principles

As an architect of software systems - I am deeply interested in the idea of IT architecture principles which may be codified to help guide my own thinking - as well as others within an organization.

Similarly, in my role as the founder of a small consulting business, I find learning about the business principles of other successful leaders to be of great interest.

Today I have spent time meditating deeply on the words of Ray Dalio, as expressed in a 123 page PDF that he published, entitled: Principles
http://www.bwater.com/Uploads/FileManager/Principles/Bridgewater-Associates-Ray-Dalio-Principles.pdf

His words are inspiring, his lessons invaluable, and the clarity of his thinking is like finding nuggets of gold and precious diamonds laid before one's feet.

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.