Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2008-12-17 Wednesday - Communicating SOA Concepts

In my SOA consulting practice I recently needed to find a better way to communicate the concepts of SOA and the benefits its realization can bring to an organization - without requiring extensive, acronym-laden, reading by the very busy executive management team.

In my research, I came across this excellent animated presentation that beautifully captured the essence of what I wanted to communicate:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/eframework/soa

(JISC develops partnerships to enable the UK education and research communities to engage in national and global collaborations to overcome the challenges of delivering world-class ICT solutions and services)

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.