I'm planning on attending QCon San Francisco 2008, November 17-21, 2008. Some of the speakers they have lined up include:
• Rod Johnson, Spring Creator
• Martin Fowler, Refactoring, Analysis Patterns
• Kent Beck, First software Patterns, XP, xUnit
• Joe Stump, Digg.com Lead Architect
• Dan Farino, MySpace.com Architect
• David Laribee, ALT.NET ring leader
• Eric Evans, Mr. Domain Driven Design
• Erik Meijer, Designed LINQ & Haskell98 languages
• Gregor Hohpe, EAI Patterns Author
• Steve Vinoski, Corba & Distributed System Guru
• Pollyanna Pixton, Author of "Fear, Trust, and the Bottom Line"
• John Musser, Programmableweb.com Founder
Craftsmanship - the Fifth Agile Manifesto Value?
10 Ways to Screw Up with Scrum and XP
SOA Governance: An Enterprise View
I.T. SOA vs Business SOA?
David Chappell: Introduction To Cloud Computing