Saturday, April 23, 2016

2016-04-23 Saturday - Taxonomy of Artifact Classification Codes - updated

I've spent some time today doing a bit more organizing and extending of my working draft of a taxonomy of classification codes for various types of artifacts (e.g. proposal development, requirements, high level design, detail level design, architecture, testing, operations, training, etc.)

https://github.com/intltechventures/Consulting.Project.Tools/blob/master/taxonomies/ClassificationCodes.md

Still a work-in-progress, but it feels like it is beginning to congeal...

I fear I still have quite a bit of re-organization and re-structuring to do before I will be satisfied with the final product - but with what is there already - it is a decent foundation upon which others might yet build.

And so, it is worth publishing this update.  

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.