Thursday, April 09, 2015

2015-04-09 Thursday - Sparx Enterprise Architect 12

I've been a long-time user of the most excellent Sparx Enterprise Architect tool - and recently upgraded to Sparx Enterprise Architect 12 - and must say, I find it to be a pleasant surprise and significant improvement over previous versions: Fast, Crisp, Elegant.



You'll notice in the Project Browser window (in the upper right-hand corner) - there is now support for doing iPhone and Android Wireframes.

I've just sent an inquiry to Sparx to request permission to develop some training programs (to offer my clients, and publicly) - and to prepare some short free video tutorials that I could upload to YouTube in the near future.


No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.