A functional library for Java that has the following features
- Tries to be as lazy as possible just like Clojure's collection library
- Works with Iterable, Iterator, Arrays, Char Sequences, Dates and Numbers (i.e virtually everything)
- Follows the ML family of function / method names (Standard ML, oCaml, F#, Scala, Haskell)
- Uses and extends Callable interface for maximum interop (i.e Can use with Clojure, Hazelcast)
- Optionally supports using Hamcrest matchers as predicates
- Supports chaining of all methods (Recommended) or the use of static imports for all methods.
- Optionally supports creating Callables via dynamic proxies (requires cglib-2.2 and objenesis-1.2)
- NEW Alpha support for SQL, think poor mans LINQ for Java.