Sunday, October 25, 2009

2009-10-25 Sunday - QCon 2009, San Francisco

My reservations are complete for my trip next month to the 3rd Annual QCon conference in San Francisco (Nov. 16-20).

To consolidate and deepen my understanding, I'm signed up for the following tutorials on Monday-Tuesday:

  • Java Performance Tuning

  • Enterprise Application Development with Spring

  • Enterprise AOP with Spring and AspectJ



Wednesday thru Friday will be the full conference - and it is jam packed with some great sessions by speakers who are some of the world's foemost experts.

I attended last year's conference - and really look forward to spending the week renewing my passion for software architecture.

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.