Sunday, March 01, 2009

2009-02-28 Saturday - The Next Start-up

Attending the CloudCamp Seattle event today - and spending some time on the Seattle 2.0 web site - has helped renew some of my passion for launching another start-up.

I've been involved in 5 start-up companies since 1996 - three that I launched and self-funded, and two that were VC/angel funded (Paul Allen's mercata.com and Allvest's assessment.com).

The three that I launched were all profitable. Assessments.com is still going strong - and much of my original design is still in use in their core infrastructure.

I've kept a notebook for many years now with ideas for products, services, web 2.0 social applications, etc. - time to get busy again and start creating something.

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.