Thursday, September 06, 2007

2007-09-06 Thursday

I downloaded a number of utilities today to perform some benchmark testing on my laptop hardware - and a new Western Digital MyBook 1 TB external hard drive (that I've configured for RAID 1):


See [8. Benchmarks] discussion.

3DMark®06

EVEREST Free Edition 2.20
"EVEREST Home Edition is a freeware system information, system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for home PC users"

HD Tune (Hard Disk utility)


I've been working today to get Sun's Glassfish J2EE server (V2-b58) up and running with the Apache Roller 3.1 blogging application - against a MySQL 5.0 Community Server configuration.

I found this blog entry that may be useful for others: roller on glassfish

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.