Tuesday, July 03, 2007

2007-07-03 Tuesday

I came across Martin Fowler's Refactoring web site today...very interesting. One of the refactoring patterns is called Split Loop.

The rationale for the Split Loop refactor pattern strikes me as something that may be academically true, but may not always be ideal in its adoption. It strikes my gut intuition that this refactoring rule could result in worse performance - if it was simply blindly applied. But Martin Fowler is a very brilliant fellow - and perhaps I have not thought deeply enough on this...

It has been some time since I last looked at Microsoft's BizTalk product - this overview course (Clinic 2954: First Look: Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2006 for Developers) at Microsoft's eLearning web site is free (registration required).

The Europa release of the Eclipse project came out last week. A whirlwind tour of Eclipse Europa

No comments:

Copyright

© 2001-2021 International Technology Ventures, Inc., All Rights Reserved.